"Smile. It's the first thing everybody likes about you."

Saturday, January 16, 2010

I'm sick :(

Welp, I'm finally sick. I hadn't felt sick in a while, but stupid me played tennis in a t-shirt tonight. Well I had a hoodie on, but then it got hot, so I took it off, but then it quickly got cold again. I dunno, after hours of practicing, I'm finally back inside and warm..... but sniffling like I've never snuffed before. My nose is running... and my voice sounds cloggy.

So I didn't share the full story, but long spontaneous story short (very short) --- Philip and I got a doggie! I posted a quick video of her below. We named her Nala and she's a 7 month old Golden Retriever/Chow Chow mix. She definitely still has that puppiness in her and so far she's been such a joy! And that's cuz she hasn't had any accidents (knock on wood)!!! "Good Girl!" <-- I must've said that at least 1000 times in the past week. I've never owned a dog before so this is definitely something new. I'm not sure what to expect but I can say it's been a lot better than I ever imagined! I LOVE MY NALA <3


(recently spayed. she's so goofy with the elizabethan collar that we may just leave it on for the heck of it)

0 comments: