Chi Doan delivered her 3rd child today. Happy Birthday to Boy Cheng on May 29, 2010. Boy Cheng doesn't have a name yet. As of now it's either Liam or Milo (not even sure if I have the spelling correct). I still haven't seen him yet. He was born around 5pm today at 8lbs 2oz. What a chubby baby. We're probably gonna go see him tomorrow, I can't wait!
I went to H-Mart today and got so many fruits. I got red cherries, large fuji apples, fresh apricots, dried persimmons, papaya, blue berries, plums, and dried dates. Just recently I started to love dried dates. I got a big box of them. They're so good! I think I've had them before actually, a long time ago, and used to hate it. I don't know what I love them so much now. I love dates!
Yesterday we grilled out in the pool area and had some friends over. It rained!!! It was still fun though. We grilled outside in the rain and brought the food inside to the game room. There's a shuffle board in the game room and I finally learned how to play. It's a fun game if you're really into it. I sucked though... really bad. So bad, it made my self-esteem go down. I even played foosball and sucked. I really wish I was good at something (don't we all haha), but really! There's a pool table down there too and I plan on making good use of the two months I have left in the States to get good at something... an activity/sport in particular. Sure, I can try to get awesome at tennis, that's a given, but I want something else. Since a pool table is available, shooting pool it is. Let's see how it goes.
Okay, this post was meant to be short. Again, Happy Birthday, Boy Cheng!!!
Sunday, May 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment