After being highly productive, the best part of today was meeting up with Becca, Katherine, and Christelle for dinner. Just having a chill night and engaging and laughing in conversations that carry on and on and on are the best. We've all been so busy that for several months, it's only been small-talk if any. Just seeing them again and being able to communicate like nothing's changed reminds me that they're awesome and I love them. I've had a lot of fun this break and done a ton of things, but something as simple as tonight was probably one of the best nights of my winter break. As I'm getting older and mature, I've experienced the drifting away of friends and the formation of new friends. At the same time, you cherish the friends that have been true to you since day one. I'm grateful.
Friday, January 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment