Then Cu comes downstairs and asks "where'd you get that sandwich?" and I told him there's one for him too, in the kitchen. He walks into the kitchen and the first thing I hear is "WHAT!" ... I thought he was surprised that my mom took the time to draw pictures of us, but instead his "WHAT" was referring to his picture...
My mom drew his face filled with pimples! hahahaha it was hilarious. My mom's been getting on his back about acne and I guess this picture means that she really means it!
Anyway, I still happily enjoyed my sandwich. At least my picture was pretty. She drew in eye lashes =)
(Can't really see it, it was drawn kinda light)
Last night I played tennis for the longest time out in the brrrrCOLD. It was fun! Before last night I haven't really played in a while. I think I missed the two last ALTA seasons. We're preparing for next season now. The Winter Mixed Doubles will be starting beginning of January and I'm excited. I've been playing for YEARS and I just never seem to get any better haha. Hopefully this year our team can bring home a plate!
Lastly, here's a picture of my dad and Ralphie. We always take such close-up pictures where you can't really see how tiny he is. I took a faraway picture. I wish it was on Thanksgiving so I could've compared him to a turkey.
Ralph & his Grandpa

This year I put two reindeer lights in front of our house. Things have been busy in the family. The reindeers weren't out yet (usually we'd have them up by Thanksgiving) and since I was the only one home, I decided to just haul the big boxes out and set them up myself. I made myself some hot mocha coffee and sipped it while I set out the deers in the cold. No complaining though, I was happy. Now that's the holiday spirit! (I'll wait til tonight to take a picture with the lights on!)
Bout to make some rum cake for my sister to bring to her company Christmas potluck party. My brother wanted to be the one to buy rum at the liquor store because he just turned 21 a month ago. That reminded me of the day I got my driver's license and I was always willing to run ANY errand for my mom just so I could drive :D
0 comments:
Post a Comment