"Smile. It's the first thing everybody likes about you."

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Time the Celebrate the Holidays!

I took my last final at GSU today. Last final ever? I'm really hoping so. All I want for Christmas is some good news =)

It's been a while since I've updated and I can't believe 2009 is almost over. Thanksgiving this year was really great. Next year we'll have 4 kids in the 3rd generation. Before we know it, a bulk of the girl cousins are gonna be popping out babies. I can't wait to see the future of the 3rd generation in the Nguyen Family Tree. I'm just itching for someone to get married!

Now I gotta worry about Christmas presents, shopping for Secret Santa, and just getting into the holiday spirit. I like to do things last minute. It's the last minute rush with Christmas carols in the background that bring in the holiday spirit. 'Tis the season to be giving...

Before that, I have a script I need to memorize! I'm gonna be in a commercial! We're shooting tomorrow with the CW network and I waited til the day before to memorize the script. It's only 30 seconds long. What commercial is it? hahahha I'll wait til we actually shoot before I get into further details with that. Nevertheless, this commercial shoot is a cool experience!

And last but not least.... I got my mind on Ross and Ross on my mind =)

praying.

1 comments:

Benji Ho said...

Good luck on your Ross Interview Jacinta!!! I'll be crossing my fingers for you!