I'm gonna start eating food from the organic aisle from now on. I wanna start being super healthy, take care of my body, exercise, and go green! Being that the organic aisle is generally more expensive, and I don't have enough plastic or aluminum "trash" to start a recycle bin, the best I can do now is work on exercising and just cutting out junk food. (Recycling and shopping at Whole Foods can wait when I have a family)
I've been eating pretty healthy lately... and going healthy can be "easy" for so long! I'm craving buffalo wings like crazy! I hadn't eaten chips in a while either. The other day Philip bought these sugar-free vanilla wafers which I thought would be the crappiest cookies ever. C'mon now, vanilla wafers? Who eats those?! And from my experience, anything sugar-free tastes like crap. Amazingly enough, the cookies were delightful! It even read on the box some about being "#1 favorite sugar-free snack cookie" or something like that. So healthy junk CAN taste good!
And sooo... I went to Kroger today to somewhat satisfy my craving. I bought buffalo wing flavored kettle cooked chips! (from the organic aisle of course) hee... :D
Friday, March 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment