So what do you do when you have 3 packs of plain oatmeal (the flavor from variety packs that no one'll eat) and leftover yogurt? If you're me, you'd google up a recipe involving both ingredients and hopefully something will come up. Well, whatdoyaknow, something did! Oatmeal Yogurt Chocolate Chip Cookies! The idea of yogurt being in cookies sounded pretty neat, and I did have some leftover chocolate chips from Valentine's Day when I made chocolate dipped strawberries for the first time. So my sweet craving had me bust out my mixer and start bakin'! I made some and was really afraid of how they'd turn out. For me, on whether or not it'll taste super awesome or turn out funky, it's always 50-50. Cuz sometimes I'm careless on measuring or overconfident with my "guesstimating skillz" that I don't use measuring cups. And also I tend to just add in whatever I want or change a few things. Well instead of plain yogurt, it was strawberry, so the cookies definitely gave off a fruity smell. So I gave the cookies to Philip and after a cookie popped into his mouth, I heard the best words a baker could hear! "Mmmmmm! These are the best cookies I've ever eaten!" haha well that's just great!
I took a picture from my phone before the cookies would be eaten up.
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment