Wow, what an age. What a horrible age. For the first time, the day brings no excitement to me. I actually got a little happy when I saw 4 facebook wall posts wishing me an early happy birthday. Haha the week of my birthday came and I didn't realize it. AM I OLD? Birthdays don't matter anymore?! SAY IT AIN'T SO! noo... can't be. This year just flew by too quick. I'll make up for it next year when I'm 24.... which really isn't a great age either. No wait, it's gonna be my year! YEAR OF THE TIGER!!! yesssss I'll totally make up for it next year and by myself a pet tiger. Can't wait.
I'll tell ya the real exciting news of the year. Uyen's pregnant! And she's having a boy! Now THAT'S real news to get excited over. I'm an aunt-to-be! haha more like Be to Aunt... get it? get it?
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment