"Smile. It's the first thing everybody likes about you."

Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring Birthdays in the family!

Over the weekend my family and cousins celebrated all the Spring babies' birthdays, which included me (24 years), Tam (25 years), and Ethan (11 years). Basically all we did was talk, talk, eat food, talk, open presents, eat cake, and talk, talk, talk, some more while nibbling all the food on the table. Lots of laughter and fun times. I love my family!


cake





opened presents


cut the cake


enjoyed our mascot


great company



More Pictures Here...


These are just a few pictures from yesterday. I took out the SD card to put all the pictures on my laptop and stupid me, not knowing what "Scan and Fix (recommended)" meant, clicked it anyway just because it said "recommended" and ended up losing ALL MY PICTURES on that card! I was soooooooo sad. There were so many pictures on there. Luckily Dominique helped out and I was able to recover everything. I'm SO RELIEVED!!!

0 comments: