Oh man, I'm so relieved. I just rescheduled my MCAT testing day. Originally it was going to be on May 2nd, til I realized what a pain it was worry about my post-bacc classes at the same time. After the finals for spring semester at GSU, I would be taking the MCAT the very next day. The thought of taking my MCAT right after finals was stressing me out! May 2nd is just pushin it too close, so I decided to give myself a couple weeks into the summer to focus on nothing but the MCAT before I actually take it.
It scared me though, because as I was going through the dates in mid-may and throughout June, all the seats were taken up! I don't want to drive to Athens or Macon for an available testing date! Luckily I found one at Georgia State on July 2nd. So there it is, my new test date, JULY 2nd. This gives me PLENTY of time. If I don't do well, I'm gonna be depressed. I know what to do and I'm gonna do it. If I don't do well, I deem myself stupid. No excuses, I gotta do well.
So I just paid $55 for the rescheduling fee and I'm happy. What a relief!
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment