"Smile. It's the first thing everybody likes about you."

Thursday, October 8, 2009

AUC

I missed a call this morning and listened to my voicemail. It was a call from AUC. I wonder what they wanted. I didn't get to call back, cuz I was listening to the voicemail on my way to class. I wanted to make sure I had a paper and pen just in case I had to jot anything down. So all during class I kept wondering what they'd possibly want. The voicemail was just, "Hey Jacinta, this is Jenny something, I'm calling you in regards to your application to AUC, please give me a call back..."

I'm just hoping it's good news hahaha but that's super wishful thinking. It's way too early to receive any good news. I don't even know if my transcripts or letters of recommendations have made its way yet.

I called back after class around 3pm, but was led to her voicemail. She hasn't called me back. Gosh, just wondering what she wants! I bet she's just calling to say, "I'm here to guide you throughout this process" hahaha and that's it. Oh well, at least it can't possibly be bad news, can it?

2 comments:

Benji Ho said...

Hey Jacinta!
How's everything going? Usually an admissions advisor from the Miami office calls a few days after you send off your application. They answer any questions you may have and give you updates on the status of your application. They usually have lunch off (around noon-1:00ish) and the office closes around 5:30. I had Julie, and she was so helpful and nice!
Good luck in everything!
Benji

Gung Ho said...

Good luck, Jacinta! I hope it was a call to say, "Congrats! You're going to be joining AUC soon! See ya in January :)"