I slept in today. I woke up around 12noon to go get 2" by 2" photos of me to send off to SABA University. I usually do quick photo developments at Eckerd (oops I mean Rite Aid... but I still call it Eckerd), but they don't do 2"by2" prints and I was told CVS does! I like CVS. I think it's my favorite of all the drug stores. Anyway, I stayed there for almost an hour. WHY??? I dunno why, but I got caught up with picking nail polish. They were on sale and I kept wanting to get one... then telling myself, no I don't need a new color. Haha well, I ended up buying a cherry red. =D
And I also printed this!

Don't I look professional? I can't wait to actually be professional. This was actually taken last year for last year's round of applications. I couldn't use this year's picture because for some reason it wouldn't turn out right at CVS.
Went to TJ Maxx to find clothes for Fall but didn't end up buying anything but shampoo. It smells so gooooood.
Gotta study some neurobiology now.
0 comments:
Post a Comment