"Smile. It's the first thing everybody likes about you."

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Enjoying my Saturday night

I've been watching the Dexter season dvds all week. I just finished season 1 and am now starting season 2. Awesome show in it's gruesome way, I love it! And at the same time I'm enjoying a smoothie too. I LOVE SMOOTHIES. My parents, sister, and Bob are at a wedding right now. I'm just at home relaxing like no other. Ah, life is goooda.

I babysat, Ralph, today too. I fed him some mushed up broccoli and sweet potato and he ate it all up. What a good boy!

I read on the ValueMD forums for Ross University and one girl who interviewed with the same man I had said that he said,"a delay is good".... so I'm gonna count on that! (Being too optimistic?)

I have a tennis match tomorrow that I'm excited for. It's Superbowl Sunday too (Go Colts!), so we're grilling out at the game. Can't wait to eat a slab of BBQ ribs, bratwurst, turkey dogs, and potato salad!

0 comments: