Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Hot Pot
I love eating Chinese hot pot. The first time I was ever introduced to it was on a trip to New York a couple years ago. Now Phil and I go to the one in China Town cuz Jay loves it so much. I'm craving it right now. Like dumplings, I can feel like I can eat it every day without ever getting tired of it. Yesterday we went to eat hot pot and it was our first time eating out with friends in a while (things have been busy!). It was fun! Jay brought some champagne to celebrate my getting into medical school. That was so thoughtful. Then it made me realized that I've never even celebrated it once I found out! I really wonder why that is. Back in college, I thought the day I'd receive my acceptance letter would be the happiest day of my life. Well I AM happy! I'm just wondering why I'm not jumping around going crazy over the news. Maybe it's one of those things that just kick in later hehehe. As I write this, I'm really happy. I'm gonna celebrate. I'm gonna buy enough groceries to eat hot pot for an ENTIRE WEEK!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment