"Smile. It's the first thing everybody likes about you."

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

New News! (is that redundant?)

I got an email from St. George for an interview! Right at the peak patience... I got that unexpected email. I'm still expecting the decision from Ross this week, as my interviewer promised. I'm just crossing my fingers for some security, gosh. But that's great news. I'm going to pursue that interview and see how things go.

Gmail now has Buzz (go Tech!) like Twitter?? I never really got into Twitter, but I found myself just reading people's statuses about the new Google Buzz all day. Maybe I'll start writing random statuses?

I was babysitting Ralph today with the TV on in the living room and suddenly heard my voice. I looked up and saw my commercial! Hahaha that was my first time actually seeing it on TV! I laughed for some reason, like it was so cool haha. I'm surprised they're still showing it! I thought I only had the month of January. Cuz it's February now and I saw another API commercial with another girl. They probably accidentally aired me just so I could have the chance to catch myself on TV =)

1 comments:

Benji Ho said...

Hey Jacinta! That's so great you got an interview w/ SGU! Irene and I are already planning our trip to visit you in either Grenada or Dominica! :p