I was putting songs on my iphone including all the already-made playlists of songs (from my burnt cds) that date way back to the high school days. I put everything on shuffle and with my music ADD, just kept hitting next, next, next after every 30 seconds. Each song just made me sit back and close my eyes and think of that time in my life. Just a clip of the song and a rush of good memories come back to me. Each song just brings that certain time period in your life. All good things come to an end. It's just so so so so so bittersweet.
Music = huge contributer to my happiness.
I've started a new life on this island and will continue for two years. I'll be back in the states in who knows where for another two years. Then residency will come along and I have no idea where I'll be. Just the thought of this makes me excited to create new memories. I can't wait to look back on these days I'm living right now.
One thing for sure, THIS song will definitely bring memories!
Thursday, March 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment