"Smile. It's the first thing everybody likes about you."

Friday, March 18, 2011

pretty sunset

I love taking breaks outside the library just to watch the sunset. I always forget to take pictures though. TODAY I REMEMBERED. I'm waiting for Saturday which supposedly should be a super moon. For some reason I hardly ever see moons in Grenada. I've seen the moon like 2-3 nights in a row now for the last couple days. At this rate, I have a feeling it's gonna be a nice full moon this Saturday!

outside the library
Worked out today with some strengthening. I can't tell if I'm strong. I lifted the bar and that's what, 40 or 45lbs? Then I added an extra 5lbs on each side. yesss!! I'm SO STRONG! ........................k, maybe not.

Anyway, then what's better than to end the workout with tomato juice? I LOVE TOMATO JUICE now. It's just soooo refreshing. I can drink it all day every day. I'm craving it again right now. Mollie just told me she made a spinach smoothie. That sounds weirdly good. I want a cucumber smoothie too, which they have here that I've yet to try. mmmm veggies.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Mind-blowing..... presently I'm running with a local project, I hope it must be help me out. Thanks.

Goljan Rapid Review Pathology