2 months flew by JUST LIKE THAT. I can't believe midterms are over. This second half of the semester is gonna go by even faster. I can already feel summer coming. It's going to be a great great great summer!
This weekend was the first and only weekend of pure relaxation. Last week consisted of lacking a lot of sleep, drank a lot of coffee, didn't work out one bit, ate the same rotis, wraps, and subway, or potato pies every day. I've been eating the same thing every day and I'm not quite sure that'd be considered healthy haha. It's okay, I'll wait til summer to get into shape! (<--- why do I say that EVERY summer?)
But anyway, the last exam was Anatomy on Friday and the minute after our lab practical, all I could hear is "We're FREE!!!!!" because indeed we were. What is there to do in Grenada anyway but hit up the beach? The school is so nice. Every study break looking at the sunset, I'm still in awe of how gorgeous it is. I keep forgetting my camera though, I need to take a picture! Going to school on an island is pretty nice.
I slept so much this weekend which made up for the hours of sleep I lacked all week. Sleep really does do the body good, cuz my body feels a little better now. I'm gonna try to be healthy this second half of the semester. That's my never ending goal-- to strive to be healthy and do my body good.
Can't believe the weekend has come to an end. It's been a pretty tough ride the first half, but I gotta finish strong this second half. I'm READY! (no, not really), but I AM ready for summer! R-E-L-A-X-A-T-I-O-N has never felt soooooo good.
And to leave off w/ a song that's on repeat. I love this song.
Monday, March 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment