"Smile. It's the first thing everybody likes about you."

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Awake at 5am?

It's getting crazier now that I've gone from sleeping around 3am every night to past 5am. I guess it doesn't matter when I sleep, as long as I get sleep and am able to function throughout the day? Sleep's overrated anyway...

Anyway, today was a loooong day. Ran errands to prepare for Uyen's baby shower. Decorated downstairs with streamers and "It's a Boy!" sign, folded utensils and napkins together with ribbon bows, laid out baby boy blue sheets for the tables, and prepared for games & activities! It's gonna be fun tomorrow, I hope. I became in charge of the activities and prizes, so I hope it'll end up being hilarious rather than lame. I really dunno, I guess we'll see!

Anyway, while decorating the downstairs, my dad called me from outside asking, "You have a friend who's a cop? He's here to see you" hahahha and it was PHONG! hadn't seen him since his wedding on Valentine's day really. It was funny to see a police cop car on my driveway.. to later see another one (his buddy came along too) pull up.

Took some pictures for Cu...




my high school buddy!

0 comments: