"Smile. It's the first thing everybody likes about you."

Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Angela!

Since it's her birthday, I'm gonna dedicate this post to her.
HAPPY 24th BIRTHDAY ANGELA!

Angela and I became such great friends since the day we first met our freshmen year in the dorm bathrooms. She lived only two doors down. Ever since then she's always been there for me, supporting me, giving me advice, and just always keeping my head up there. She's truly one of the nicest people I know and has a great heart. Although she left Tech and moved halfway across the globe within a couple years, our friendship has always kept up. She's done so much for me! I love this girl to death and I wish nothing but the best for her. The years have been fun and there are so many unforgettable memories. I failed to send her a birthday card this year, so hopefully this post will make up for it =)


(2004: first pic we've ever taken together)
this was us doing lab reports in the basement of Caldwell, where most of our freshmen year was spent. fun times with the greatest "basement crew" ever

2 comments:

Sol said...

very nice!!http://cintialuna.blogspot.com/

tooga said...

awwww I LOVE YOU! =)