"Smile. It's the first thing everybody likes about you."

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Congrats Georgia Tech Class of '09!

Graduating from college is one of the happiest days of one's life and today celebrates GT's graduating class of 2009! A lot of people from my entering freshmen class graduated today and it just made me realize that pretty soon, I won't know anyone from Tech anymore. As of now, I can count the total number of folks I know probably on one hand. I can't believe the entering freshmen are born in the 1990s now... that's crazy.

Last night Philip and I just planned to have a nice dinner at California Pizza Kitchen with Caroline..... which turned out to be a bigger night than I thought! I mean, why not, Caroline was gonna graduate the next day, so that's a reason for some fun! We went from CPK, to meeting up with other friends at Cypress, to Moondogs, and even Blake's! I really hadn't had that much fun in a long time and I'm glad I went out. Sometimes just having that fun once in a while makes you really enjoy life and it pushes to to study hard all over again. Kinda refreshment sorta thing?

However, I decided that I'm never going to drink alcohol ever again. Last night just reminded me of my 21st birthday all over again. whoooo :(

Oh and I'm watching 50 First Dates for the first time right now. I'm so behind on movies and slowly catching up. This flick's cute. I can't wait to rent Bride Wars. It's out on DVD now!

0 comments: