"Smile. It's the first thing everybody likes about you."

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Waking up early.... -_-

Lately I've been sleeping late, so I haven't been waking up til 11am. I set my alarm this morning hoping to get up by 8am. Hearing that first alarm sound was so excruciatingly painful. I remember those summer days back in grade school where we'd sleep in all the time. Then the night before the first day of school I finally get excited for school to start all over again. Then the moment I hear the alarm clock waking me up at 6am, I take it ALL BACK. Waking up is SO HARD when you really just wanna sleep. hahahaha especially during the winter... having to get up and take a shower while it's still dark out. So dreadful.

So I'm gonna try to be a morning bird now. My mom gets up at 6am naturally hahaha. Now I'm not gonna go there, but trying to naturally wake up by 7-8am would be nice.... so if I ever had to get up for an early rendezvous, it'd be easy. I just hate that "IT'S SO EARLY omggggggg I HATE LIFE ugh I JUST WANNA GO BACK TO SLEEP" feeling.

Off to an early morning hangin' out with my soon to be favorite nephew's momma!

0 comments: