"Smile. It's the first thing everybody likes about you."

Friday, May 15, 2009

Phil Finally Left For Shanghai...

The time's finally come and Philip's gonna be gone for 2 months studying abroad in Shanghai, China. It'll be a good experience for him. I'm happy for him and I hope all goes well! It's just sad though, to say goodbye. I took him to the airport in the whee hours of the night (4am) and Hartsfield-Jackson airport was the least crowded I had ever seen. It was so quiet. It would've been really exciting if I got to go with him, but instead I was left with goodbyes. I really wish they'd let non-passengers go all the way up to gate to see their loved ones fly off.

But alas, we shared our romantic moment as I sent him off through the security gate, having to imagine the metal detector frame be the actual plane as I leaned against the imaginary window and watch him fly off. Goodbye my love!

Haha just kidding, instead, Philip actually walked me back to my car and was the best best best best best best boyfriend ever. He's the BEST and I'm really gonna miss him :(




0 comments: