"Smile. It's the first thing everybody likes about you."

Friday, April 23, 2010

Hachiko: A Dog's Story

While eating hot pot (I love hot pot!) at Jay's apartment last week, he told us about a movie called, Hachiko: A Dog's Story, starring Richard Gere. He compared it to Marley & Me and said that this movie would get you crying (bawling) 10 times more. I finally watched it and absolutely loved it. Here's the trailer:



It was based on a true story. Here's the story behind it: http://hubpages.com/hub/Hachiko. The story just touches me so much because just recently I've learned how much more a canine can give you. They're more than just a cute, furry "toy"... I cried so much throughout the movie. I just got Nala a little less than 4 months ago and already I love her to death. Philip and I decided to get a dog and originally I didn't really want one. I was afraid I'd grow tired of her and just wasn't ready to commit. Now that we have her, I love her more than anything. Nala gives such unconditional love, so loyal, and even if I yell at her for her wrong-doings, she's always forgiving. I know why people love dogs so much now. Like my cousin told me yesterday, "You've become a dog person!" YESSS... I absolutely LOVE dogs now. I think they're the most amazing creatures! I couldn't have asked for a better first dog. Nala's the best best best best dog ever!

0 comments: