"Smile. It's the first thing everybody likes about you."

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Nguyen Family Photos

Inspired by my nephew's blog (http://ralphnguyen.wordpress.com), I've decided to create a "blog" that holds all the pictures taken of the Nguyen Family. We hold a gathering for almost every holiday and birthday throughout the year. We all upload them to our individual Picasa accounts and send invitations to everybody to share. But these invitations just stay in my inbox (or mine at least) and through years, I forget what all invitations I have to which set of pictures. In fact, most of the pictures, I've completely forgotten!

To make things easier, for my mom at least who looks at Ralph's blog all the time and clicks back to days to look at pictures when he was just born, I created a wordpress account for Nguyen Family Photos. I kinda like this idea, because not only can I link the pictures to it, but I can even blog about the event itself. I've linked back all the pictures since 2003 and I was amazed at how much my family/cousins have grown and how many gatherings we have!

8 years worth of pictures and it'll surely continue on...

http://nguyenfamilyphotos.wordpress.com

0 comments: