"Smile. It's the first thing everybody likes about you."

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Pollen Pollen Everywhere

Is it just me or is pollen even worse this year? I've never really been a victim of allergies and not til this week have I ever been affected by pollen. My throat is getting itchy and my nose is runny. I keep sneezing too. Just being outside is making me itch my eyes out. I'm scratching and swishing my eyeballs so hard it's tearing up and turning red. I'm one of those scratchers that have to scratch when something itches. If I had the chicken pox, I'd probably be scratching as I please. I can't stand itchiness! Speaking of chicken pox, I don't know if I've ever had it. I got vaccinated for it though, so I won't ever get it. I used to want the chicken pox haha, is that weird? It's just one of those things I wanted just because other kids had it. When I think back on my childhood days, I can't even begin how badly I tried to assimilate with my other American friends. But I'll get into a post about that another time. For now, I'm just gonna enjoy tonight indoors with the AC on. And I guess another Hello to pollen tomorrow!

Dang, Georgia's in the "HIGH" range!


0 comments: