Got up at 8:30am this morning and am now getting ready for church. Just wanted to say Happy Easter! I wonder what the weather's like outside. I hope it's nice and springy.
Went to Kollaboration last night and was pretty entertained. Kollaboration is a movement of Asian Americans in all types of entertainment coming together performing their talents across the nation. There was this duo of a cellist and a guitarist that sounded pretty good. My eyes were glued to the cellist. It made me wanna pick the cello back up and start playing. My cello is sitting at home rarely being played since I graduated high school. What a waste. I wanna get a cello book of songs and start playing again. The cello makes such a beautiful rich sound...
Ah, this summer I'm gonna play the cello again! I miss it!
Anyway, HAPPY EASTER!!
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment