"Smile. It's the first thing everybody likes about you."

Monday, April 6, 2009

Surprising Evening Date

On Sunday Philip told me he had a surprise. He said "If you have to study, you better study now, because tonight we're going on a date!" Aw, how unexpected! We went to Atlantic Station and he took me to Strip (my first time) and I loved it! He ordered some edamame as an appetizer, as well as one of his favorite sushi rolls, B52. Then I had a steak salad and he had some lemon grass lamb chops. It was super good. My salad had pieces of mango, papaya, and avocado in it. As Philip would say, "fruit in salad is always a good mix" hahaha.

Then we went to Iffy's (formally known as PJ's) for dessert. I bought us 2 different slices of cheesecake (bad idea for a diet, but they were so good) and snuck them into the theater....and watched FAST AND FURIOUS 4!!! Hahahha OF COURSE Philip would wanna see that movie. It was good, I liked it and enjoyed it. I love both Paul Walker and Vin Diesel. And now I just want a really really fast car.

Just wanted to share how wonderful of a guy Philip is hahahaha. THANK YOU, PHILIP <3

0 comments: