I got into an accident yesterday. And chipped off some paint and had a dent in the front left of my car. Stupid girl. I guess it was kinda my fault, but then again it wasn't. We were racing for the same parallel parking spot and I GOT THERE FIRST. As I pulled in, her stupid butt pulled back as well and we hit. Geezus. I've had that spot hit two times before. I feel so horrible, I think I'm gonna leave the dent there til I have money to get it fixed. My dad's taken it to be fixed twice for me already... I feel horrible.
I could've gotten her insurance and called the cops, but at the time I felt like it was totally my fault, so I didn't bother with all that. sigh, maybe I should've. Whatever, my fault. It's all karma. I should stop stealing and killing people. Then maybe bad stuff won't happen to me. haha I'm just kidding. I'm a good girl. But eh, things happen.
Good things happen too =)
Anyway, I got everything I need in my life right now except 4 letters. M C A T
a lil over 2 months to go! and only 2 more weeks til summer, YES!
Studying all day, until LOST comes on tonight at 9pm. YES!
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment