I can't tell if I have a cold or it's really just allergies. My throat is sore and I've probably blew out at least a gallon worth of snot. Kleenex has been ran out and now it's just using up rolls of tissue. I FEEL MISERABLE!
I haven't felt this sick in a long time. I know it's pollen season, but usually I'm not affected by all this. Is it really allergies? I took cold medicine and it made me feel better, but I also find myself sneezing. I'm coughing by night and sneezing by day. Maybe it's both allergies and a cold!
I dunno, but I need some make-Jacinta-feel-better medicine.
Yesterday, Philip ordered Papa John's online for me for delivery... just cuz I was craving it so bad. He's such a sweetie pie. What a sweetie pizza pie. It tasted so gooooooood. THE WORKS. Although I found myself picking off every bit of green pepper and onion. It was still good though. Pizza is one of the best foods in the world. Papa John's is the best pizza. Pizza Hut sucks ('cept for the BBQ pizza, I actually like that one).
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment