Angela & Becca are asking to see what my Jessica Simpson pumps look like so here it is. I got them from my cousins this past birthday and they're sooooo cute! They're 5 inches, I think, and I haven't had an occasion to wear them yet. They're so cute though, I can't wait to wear it. I call for a girls' night out!
Saturday, April 25, 2009
My Beautiful Pumps I've Yet To Wear
I love shoes. When I grow older I want a whole collection of shoes, especially after reading and watching "In Her Shoes." I like heels a lot, but I don't run into enough occasions to actually wear heels... I mean, unless I decide to start goin to Publix in heels.... which I guess I could... haha just kiddin.
Angela & Becca are asking to see what my Jessica Simpson pumps look like so here it is. I got them from my cousins this past birthday and they're sooooo cute! They're 5 inches, I think, and I haven't had an occasion to wear them yet. They're so cute though, I can't wait to wear it. I call for a girls' night out!
Angela & Becca are asking to see what my Jessica Simpson pumps look like so here it is. I got them from my cousins this past birthday and they're sooooo cute! They're 5 inches, I think, and I haven't had an occasion to wear them yet. They're so cute though, I can't wait to wear it. I call for a girls' night out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment